Our Mission Statement
Chantlers Primary School is a nurturing learning community committed to preparing children academically and socially to strive, with high expectations, for excellence in all they do.
Is to be a centre of excellence and the natural choice school for our community.
'A World of Possibilities'
- We discover and realise the genius and uniqueness in everyone
- We learn about and respect the people with whom we share our world
- We constantly develop and acquire the skills needed to achieve personal success
- We strive to ensure each individual has confidence and high self-esteem
- We learn to treat and respect others the way we like to be treated
- To create a stimulating environment which reflects our values and promotes a sense of self-worth in everyone.
- To build strong collaborative partnerships with families and the local community.
- To provide a rich, broad, balanced and creative curriculum that combines excellence in teaching with enjoyment of learning.
- To recognise and plan for all learning styles and interests, whilst ensuring all children have equal access to the curriculum enabling them to reach their full potential.
- To promote life-long learning through high quality continual professional development, effective communication with all stakeholders and by developing a learning culture throughout the school, for all.
- To promote social, cultural, moral and spiritual development, supporting pupils, staff and stakeholders to become confident and responsible members of society.
- To establish an atmosphere in which every child has a positive self-image and where individual achievements are valued by all.
- To include all members of the school community in the process of school improvement and self-evaluation
Our houses are based on our school values and underpin all that we do at Chantlers
- Shakespeare - RESPECT
- Pankhurst - INTEGRITY
- Brontë - RESILIENCE
- Owens - PRIDE
- Spencer - RELATIONSHIPS
- Lowry - EXCELLENCE