Chantlers Chilling Club
Terms and Conditions
- Sessions for the coming week are booked and paid for via ParentPay by midnight Sunday evening. This will determine staffing levels for that week and ensures that all those parents needing out of school care can be accommodated.
- In emergency situations, parents may need to book their child into the Club or require additional hours on the same day, the cost, in this case, would be £4.50 per hour. Parents should contact the school office, who will book your child into the club via the system, the cost of those hours would automatically be deducted from their ParentPay account. Parents who are likely to use this facility should ensure there are sufficient funds in their ParentPay account.
- Chilling Club hours are 7.45 am – 8.45 am and 3.20 pm – 5.30 pm. There will be an additional charge of £10.00 for those children who are not collected by 5.30 pm. Any queries please see Ms Ward.
- We regret that once a place is booked and paid for it cannot be refunded unless your child is ill or has an appointment. This is due to staffing costs and organisation. (Other circumstances may apply.)
- For safeguarding purposes, parents must notify Chilling Club or school if a child will not be attending but is already booked in. If a child does not arrive when they are expected an investigation would ensue to ensure that child is safe.
Email email@example.com or telephone 0161-761-1074
If your child is absent from school and will not be attending Chilling Club, please inform the School Office.
- If a child no longer requires a place in the Chilling Club notification in writing is required.
- Appropriate behaviour is expected from all children whilst attending the Club. Any persistently unacceptable behaviour may mean your child can no longer attend the Club.
- For safeguarding purposes, arrangements must be made and agreed upon before an unauthorised person is allowed to pick up a child. Alternatively, a confidential password can be put in place if other people are collecting children.
- The school offer a variety of extra-curricular activities e.g. Choir, Basketball, Football, Dance etc. If a child is attending any of these please it should be indicated on the permission slip so staff know where children are, especially if they are due to go to Chilling Club at the end of the activity.
- Extra-curricular clubs - If your child has a reserved place in ‘Chilling Club’, i.e. a guaranteed place throughout the year, you will still need to reserve that place, even though they are participating in an after-school activity. Our staffing levels for Chilling Club are subject to DfE ratios and are based on the number of children who have a reserved place throughout the year.
Irrespective of whether a club finishes at 4.30 pm or 4.15 pm your child would take part in an activity as part of Chilling Club not instead. They will be registered and released from Chilling Club as normal, should the club be cancelled, they would go straight back into the club.
Summer Club - 2021
We have decided to run our Summer Holiday Club for the first three weeks of the summer holiday, 26th July to 13th August 2021, 8 am until 5.00 pm.
We will be offering breakfast for those children who attend the early morning session and those that are with us for full days. You must provide lunch for your child if they are to be with us over the lunchtime period, 12 pm until 1 pm. For those children, who will be with us full time, or a full day, juice and snacks will be available throughout the day.
The times and prices for the Holiday Club are as follows:
8am – 5.00pm
8am – 5.00pm
8 am – 12.30 pm
12.30pm – 5.00pm
The club will only operate if there is sufficient demand; we will need a minimum of 20 children per day, to make the club viable. At this point, if you could register your interest and give an indication of your requirements by Friday 18th June by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
From your responses, we will send confirmation by Friday 25th June that the club is running, at which time you will be able to reserve your place and pay via Parent Pay, thank you.