Terms & Conditions
- All Sessions for the forthcoming week are booked and paid for via ParentPay by midnight that Sunday evening. This will determine staffing levels for the week and will ensure all those parents requiring out of school care can be accommodated.
- In emergency situations, parents may need to book their child into the Club or require additional hours on the same day, the cost in this case would be £5.00 per hour. Parents should contact the school office, who will then place their child into the club via the system. The cost of those hours would automatically be deducted from their ParentPay account. Parents who are likely to use this facility should ensure there are sufficient funds in their ParentPay account.
- Chilling Club hours run from 7.45am – 8.45am and 3.20pm – 5.30pm. Please note: There will be an additional charge of £10.00 for those children who are not collected by 5.30pm. Any queries please see Ms Ward.
- We regret that once a place is booked and paid for it cannot be refunded unless your child is ill or has an appointment. This is due to staffing and organisational costs (other circumstances may apply).
For safeguarding purposes:
- arrangements must be made and agreed upon before an unauthorised person is allowed to pick up a child. Alternatively, a confidential password can be put in place if other people are collecting children.
- When collecting children, parents should remain at the entrance until their child is brought to them.
- parents must notify Chilling Club or the school if a child will not be attending but is already booked in. If a child does not arrive when they are expected an investigation would ensue that the child is safe.
- If your child is absent from school and will not be attending Chilling Club, please inform the School Office.
- If a child no longer requires a place in the Chilling Club notification in writing is required.
- Appropriate behaviour is expected from all children whilst attending the Club. Any persistently unacceptable behaviour may mean your child can no longer attend the Club.
- Children are welcome to do their homework, but Chilling Club staff are not able to assist or check.
- If children’s clothing or other school items are missing, parents should contact their class teacher or the school office. Chilling Club staff cannot leave the area to assist in this matter.
- Extra-curricular Activities
The school offers a variety of extra-curricular activities e.g. Choir, Basketball, Football, Dance etc. If a child is attending any of these activities, please indicate on the permission slip, so that staff are aware of where children are, especially if they are due to go to Chilling Club at the end of the activity.
If your child has a reserved place in ‘Chilling Club’, ie a guaranteed place throughout the year, you will still need to reserve that place, even though they are participating in an after school activity. Our staffing levels for Chilling Club are subject to DfE ratios and are based on the number of children who have a reserved place throughout the year.
Irrespective of whether a club finishes at 4.30pm or 4.15pm, your child would take part in an activity as part of Chilling Club not instead of. They will be registered and released from Chilling Club as normal, should the club be cancelled, they would go straight back into the club.
Any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0161-761-1074