If you are considering making an application for your child to join us, you may find some following useful.
When do we operate?
The club operates each school day:
- morning session 7.45am – 8.45am
- afternoon session 3.20pm – 5.30pm
What does the club do?
- On arrival, children are signed into the club by their parents.
- Toast and sugar-free drinks are available if your child requests them. (7.50am until 8.30am)
- The morning session has a more relaxed atmosphere, so the children can prepare themselves for the school day ahead.
- At 8.45am the children will go to their classrooms to start their school day. Teachers/Teaching Assistants are there to greet them.
- There is a formal register taken to ensure every child listed for that session are present.
- Children are asked to wash their hands and a variety of snacks and drinks are provided.
- Children take part in a variety of activities each day.
- Children are signed out by their parents when they are collected.
How much does it cost?
- 3.20pm – 4.30pm - £4.00
- 4.30pm – 5.30pm - £4.00
NB: Same day booking is £5.00 to take into account additional staffing and organisational costs.
- 5 minutes late will be an additional £4.00 or
- An additional £10.00 will be charged for children not collected by 5.30pm.
How do I request a place for my child?
- Speak to a member of Chantlers Chilling Club staff
- Register your child by completing a ‘Child Information’ form.
- Sessions are booked and paid for via ParentPay, you will need to set up your account if you haven’t already done so. Contact the school office for an activation letter.
- Those parents who intend to pay via a voucher scheme will need to book their sessions using a ‘Weekly Booking Form’ available from the school office. This needs to be completed and returned to school by 8.45am on Monday morning.
- For those children currently attending Chantlers Pre-School, please contact the school directly.
We look forward to welcoming your child to the 'Before or After School Club' or both.
If you have any questions, please speak to Ms Ward.