Chantlers Chilling Club
Welcome to Chantlers Chilling Club. If you are considering making an application for your child to join us, following is some information you may find useful.
When do we operate?
The club operates each school day:
- morning session 7.45am – 8.45am
- afternoon session 3.35pm – 5.30pm
What does the club do?
- On arrival children are signed into the club by parents.
- Toast and sugar free drinks are available if your child requests them. (7.50am until 8.30am)
- The morning session has a relaxed atmosphere, so the children can prepare themselves for the school day ahead.
- At 8.45am the children go to their class rooms to start their school day. Teachers/ Teaching Assistants are there to greet the children.
- There is a formal register taken to ensure every child listed for that session are present.
- Children are asked to wash their hands and a variety of snacks and a drink is provided.
- Children take part in a variety of activities each day.
- Children are signed out by parents when they are collected.
How much does it cost?
7.45am – 8.45am is £3.50
3.35pm – 4.30pm - £3.50
4.30pm – 5.30pm - £3.50
NB: Same day booking is £4.50 to take into account additional staffing costs.
- 5 minutes late will be an additional £3.50 or
- 15 minutes late an additional £10.00
How do I request a place for my child?
- Speak to a member of Chantlers Chilling Club staff
- Collect a Booking Form from the School Office, or
- Complete the relevant section your want your child to join
- A child information sheet is to be completed before children are accepted in the club.
We look forward to welcoming your child to Before or After School Club, or both.
If you have any questions, please speak to Miss Ward.